All about iPhone 12 mini’s impressive display and camera
With every new release, Apple continues to impress its users with its stunning camera and photography features. And this time is no different. The iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini are packed with a variety of impressive features and a long list of tech specifications when it comes to their new dual camera and immersive Super Retina XDR display. It features a small, 5.4-inch screen and is said to be the smallest, thinnest, and lightest 5G phone in the world.
- The iPhone 12 mini is equipped with two cameras. The biggest change, when it comes to its camera specifications, is that the main camera consists of seven different elements and a larger f/1.6 aperture. This feature lets 27 percent more light hit that sensor as compared to the cameras in the previous models. This allows users to capture stunning images and videos, even in low lighting.
- The second camera is a 12-megapixel ultra-wide lens with a 120-degree field of view. This camera consists of five elements, an f/2.4 aperture and a 13mm-equivalent focal length.
- The all-new photography system, Deep Fusion, allows users to take photos with improved quality in all types of surroundings and automatically reduces the amount of noise you see in photos. You can take photos in the dark with the help of its Night Mode feature, which can be used on the ultrawide and front TrueDepth cameras. You can also record time-lapses on Night Mode.
- The HDR camera also allows you to record cinema-grade Dolby Vision videos at 30 fps/ This processes Dolby Vision grading live even when recording. This grading remains intact while you are editing your videos in the Photos app or on iMovie.
- The edge-to-edge Super Retina XDR of the new iPhone 12 mini allows users to have an immersive viewing experience.
- This display is made with new ceramic-hardened material and is named Ceramic Shield. The display is made with nano-ceramic crystals embedded in the glass matrix. It is said to be tougher than any smartphone glass and offers four times more resistance in case of a drop.
- The Ceramic Shield is said to be virtually impervious to heat and electricity, as specified by the glass-ceramic manufacturer, Corning.